June 5, 2007

Knitting Interview

From the KH forum:

1. Do you knit continental or English? English

2. How long ago did you learn to knit? Not very long ago, September 06'

3. First FO? A baby blanket for my neice. It was just stockinette with a garder stitch border and stripes of garter across it.

4. Favorite yarn? I haven't experimented with enough yarn to have a favorite. I do enjoy some of the Knit Picks yarns though.

5. Favorite pattern? I absolutly love DROPS long top but I don't have the courage to knit it yet.

6. Favorite pattern source? Knittingpatterncentral.com, you can get anything you need!

7. Favorite needles? I love my Options

8. Nicest thing you’ve ever knit? I just finished a diamond lace scarf (posted below). It was my first lace project but I thought it was really nice.

9. Most hated project? I'm not sure I have one. I am working on a K2,P2 scarf right now that's super boring though.

10. Who are you going to pass this on to? Anyone who wants to answer it!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for the compliment on the ISE scarf! I love the DROPS long top too!! Mmmm, I wonder if it would look as nice on someone like me (read that as short, round, and ample chest, lol)