March 28, 2007

What to choose?

I thought I'd decided on a pattern to knit for my secret scarf pal, but I'm just so confused now! I was going to knit this pattern but now I just don't think its special enough for my pal. I want her to have a really nice scarf she's going to love. She seems to lean towards lace patterns so I've looked at every single lace scarf pattern on Knitting Pattern Central. I've found a few that I think would be nice for her, but now I'm having trouble narrowing all of these down. Here's a few choices: option 1, option 2, option 3, option 4, option 5, option 7, and finally option 8. Now I'm sure you can see why I'm having such trouble with this...I have too many patterns to choose from! I just can't narrow it down. I'm new to lace so I want a pattern that's not going to be too difficult for me to knit but also it nice for my pal. Hmmm...what to do? On a brighter note, I tracked my package with the yarn I ordered and its in MA now, so hopefully it'll be in Boston by the end of the day (or at least by tomorrow)! I can start knitting soon as long as I pick a pattern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would go with Falling Waters for sure!
SHELLEBELLE216 from KH