March 22, 2007

Dreaming of yarn

After spending a long time looking through patterns and just not being able to decide what I wanted to make I've finally decided on this pattern. My pal didn't seem to have a preferance of lace/cables so I thought this was pretty. I hope they like it. Its nice because it looks kind of lacey but isn't too much. I hope it'll be just right for them. Now comes the fun of deciding on a yarn for it. I spent a while looking online yesterday...you can probably tell I didn't get much done at work yesterday:) but it was fun to browse the yarn sites. I think I've decided to use KP Andean Silk, which I'm hoping will be nice and soft for a scarf. I've never really used anything but acrylic yarn, so its nice to pick out some nicer yarn. I'm still having trouble picking a color of yarn. I was thinking sangria, lettuce, or pool. I thought so much about what yarn to get last night that I started dreaming about it...hehehe. I guess you know you've become obsessed when it starts to invade your dreams. Anyway, I am so looking forward to starting. And very excited because I've ordered a new digital camera and can now post pictures of my WIP and FOs!! Its supposed to come by tomorrow, yea!!

No comments: