October 10, 2007

Sweater Being Delivered

I haven't gotten to update in a while because my internet has been down for over two weeks at my apartment (stupid Comcast) and I've been pretty busy at work with new responsibilities so I haven't gotten to write. I'm really excited about the new things at work, I'm officially becoming the fellowship coordinator of our endocrinology fellowship program. Its a lot more work but I've been so bored at work so I really need it!

I'm going to be on vacation until next Wed. delivering my first knitted sweater to Cammie for her first birthday! I'm so excited to see her since the last time was back in April and she couldn't even crawl yet...now she's walking. I feel sad though that I missed such a big part of her life learning to crawl, talk, and walk. Now she can do all of those, it's like she's a different kid from the last time I saw her. I just wish they weren't on the other side of the country so I could see them more than twice a year, but I guess I'll take what I can get. And I'll be sure to take pics of the little cutie in her new sweater!

1 comment:

Nobones said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with your niece. Congratulations on the job, I hope you enjoy your new role.
Look forward to the photos.