September 26, 2007

Sweater done...almost

Well I've been done with the sweater for a while now but still have to sew the buttons on it. I'm slacking with everything lately because I have a longer day now that I moved and have an hour (at least) commute, and I'm taking grad classes. Soooooo, no posts for a while. I was trying to sew the buttons on tonight so I could post some pictures but that would require having a needle, one of which I can't seem to find anywhere in my apartment. So the finality of the sweater is to be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Iѕ yοur theme сuѕtom
mаde oг did уou ԁownloаd іt from sοmeωhеre?
A theme like yours wіth a fеω simple tωеeks would really mаkе
my blog jumρ οut. Pleаѕe let me κnοw where you
got уouг design. Many thаnκs

Alѕo visit my homepаge ... http://iphonerepairmalaysia.edublogs.org