May 17, 2007

Birthday/Mother's Day weekend!

Well, this isn’t a knitting related post but I just wanted to share a few pictures. I went to Portland, ME this weekend for my birthday weekend. My parents have a condo up there and live part time there and part time in CT. I haven’t been there since my niece was born in October, so I thought it was time for a trip up there. It was a very nice weekend with Mother’s Day on Sunday and my birthday on Monday!

Pretty Flowers at the farmers market in the park:
The park:
This was Pinwheels for Adoption, they were thanking all of the people who are foster patents and people who adopt:
Lots of pink tulips were planted on the western promenade for a breast cancer awareness project:
Portland is such a nice little city, there's just so much to do there and I love visiting, especially at this time of the year!

No comments: